Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Another Loss! WOOT WOOT!

I forgot to post last week. But, my weight stayed the same as my previous week, which was probably why I purposely forgot. Today, was my weigh in and from the picture above, you can see I lost 1.6 pounds, and am weighing in at 298.2. The picture is pretty blurry and sloppy, but it I had to rush when I weighed in as I was running late for work.

I know I could've lost more, but made some pretty bad choices the week before and this week. They weren't too bad. I was still within my points--make that my AP-activity points. I earned I think it was 25 or 27. Somewhere around there, and used mostly all of them including my weeklies. I still didn't go over, but didn't have as much of a lost as I wanted to have. I'll still take it. it beats having a gain, that's for sure!

I'm  feeling pretty good non-scale-victory wise. I no longer wear cardigans when I go out. I am actually am able to now fit into regular t-shirts. I used to wear my pregnant looking blouses and a black coverup over them. It feels so much better to just be able to wear normal shirts. Mind you, they're still a 2X, but sure beats having to wear a sweater to TRY to hide my weight. I am actually feeling like a normal person again. I'm not really embarrassed to go out and have people look at me like I used to be when I was 350 pounds. I know I'm still very obese, but I'm a little more comfortable with myself. I still struggle with major self-esteem issues, but feel a lot better since losing almost 52 pounds.

I forgot to move my bus over on my chart when I hit Twotweville, so, since starting this jounal/blog, I have lost a total of 11.8 pounds! I moved that cute, little, Double Decker over to the middle of 11 and 12. I can't wait til it drives over to the middle of the board. That will be really cool.

 Well, I guess that's all the update from me until next Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment