Monday, March 26, 2012

(weight in from March 21, 2012) I am proud to report I lost 3.4 pounds! I am now at 306.6. This is my lowest weight in years. I’m finally closer to the 200s, and I’m very excited, and cannot wait to be there. I am hoping to be down by April 4, which is in 2 weeks. I hope I can lose 6.8 pounds by then. I know it won’t be easy, and it probably won’t happen to be realistic, but I’m going for it anyway. Once I hit 300, I will have hit the 50 pound weight loss mark. Things are going in the right directions because I’m in control, and control what I put in my mouth, and choose what do to with my body. And I chose to exercise it.
Last night I had a NSV (non scale victory) that I am very proud of myself for doing, and something I probably haven’t done in about 20 years. I walked for 46 minutes. It may not seem like a lot to most people, but it was definitely a lot for me. I wanted to keep going, but I had a strange, sort of burning sensation in my right foot. I think from all the walking and all my weight. I am very fortunate though that I don’t have knee, ankles or feet problems.
I shall be back with any other news or NSVs before my next weigh in next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment