Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wednesday's Weigh In

The picture says it all. I'm down another 2 pounds. I was a bit disappointed, but know I shouldn't be. I wanted to be 303.6 instead of 304.6. I'll take the 2 pound loss though. It sure beats gaining 2 pounds!

I had a nice week. I worked out, ate right, and hardly used weekly points. I earned 20 activity points, but wanted 24. I couldn't exercise on Friday as I was at the hospital all night with my grandmother.

Last night I don't know what came over me because I've been so well, but for some reason, I ripped into the bag of chips my husband had, and I just couldn't control myself. I did figure out the points though, and figured it into my dailies, which I did not go over. But still, I could've eaten something healthier, and a lot more of it. But, today is a new day, and I am still doing good.


I am now down 5.6 pounds since I started  my 100 Pound to London journey. I made a chart that I pinned to a cork board that has 100 squares, and each time I lose a pound, I'll move the Double Decker bus over to the next square. I thought it was a pretty good idea. I actually was dreaming I made that, and when I woke up, I said, that's a good idea! So, I put my talents to use, and made the board above.

Today for lunch, I had a nice sandwich with Sun Chips for a total of 7 Plus Points. Not bad. My daily PP's did change. I was at 45 yesterday, but since losing my 2 pounds today, I lost a point, putting me at 44.



I guess that's all for now. I shall report back again later!

No comments:

Post a Comment