Thursday, March 29, 2012

This is my new photo I took yesterday after losing almost 46 pounds. I think I actually lost more as I weighed myself today, and was down 2 more pounds. The night before last, I didn't get as much sleep as I should have, and I think that had an affect/effect(?) on my weigh in.  In this picture, of course I am turned sideways, which is what most people to do look their best, and am hiding half my body, but I think I actually like this picture. I don't really like pictures of myself, but this one is OK. I put on makeup and combed my hair. Something I hardly do. Not because I'm lazy, but because I'm OK with not wearing makeup or straightening my hair as I work from home, and no one sees me anyway.

I have a feeling next week I will be in "Twoterville"! I cannot wait. I waited a long time and had some ups and downs with this journey that seems like a roller coaster ride, ups, downs and even sideways.

While I was walking the other day,  in to about 30 minutes of my walk, I realized, this honestly, isn't work, and I'm honestly not working hard on this weight loss, but this is actually just a normal everyday thing that I should be doing, that I should have been doing a long time ago, and that I need to stick to if I want to be healthy and happier. I'm enjoying working out for the first time in my life. I love sweating, it makes me feel accomplished, I love feeling my heart rate go up, I love being alone while I'm exercising. I feel like I'm on top of the world. I just hope this feeling stays with me and I don't get bored of it.

Well, I guess that's all for today.

1 comment:

  1. Hello and welcome to Blogger! I just stumbled upon your blog...in fact, I don't even know how I got here :) But some things are meant to be, I suppose. Oh! Yes, I searched 'London' from my blog profile and found you from the list of people. Anyhow...I just wanted to introduce myself and tell you how absolutely wonderful it is of you to want to get yourself healthy and happy. I'm a cheerleader for positivity and girl, you are it :) I wish you all the best and will check in with you regularly to see what ups and downs you experience...because you will. We all do. Anyhow, good for you and the best to you.
    P.S.
    I have a long history with England. If ever you're bored, check out my England-obsession on my blog :)
    P.S.S.
    I've just added you to my list of blogs I follow. Stay well!

    ReplyDelete